Author Topic: And Now For Something Different  (Read 3848 times)

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
And Now For Something Different
« on: April 28, 2016, 08:08:58 PM »
For those who have noticed my signature block, I am a retired US Army Military Policeman. After much dragging their feet and delay tactics, they have finally come through with LEO ID for qualifying Army personnel. This is basically a type of national CCW and nothing more.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 08:10:48 PM by Hawkeye »

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

PPScarry

• Life Member
  • del ccdw license holder - NRA member
Re: And Now For Something Different
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 08:55:39 PM »
I love the expiration date and happy/envy for you. With the liberal stranglehold on our state and so many others I hope Donald J. Trump wins and comes through with his opinion.

"The right of self-defense doesn’t stop at the end of your driveway. That’s why I have a concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states. A driver’s license works in every state, so it’s common sense that a concealed carry permit should work in every state. If we can do that for driving – which is a privilege, not a right – then surely we can do that for concealed carry, which is a right, not a privilege."

"There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. "
Noah Webster
 American Lexicographer

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 09:30:12 PM »
I want to see you taking a selfie carrying on Broadway in NYC. And send a copy to Bloomberg. 😃
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 09:49:33 PM »
I want to see you taking a selfie carrying on Broadway in NYC. And send a copy to Bloomberg. 😃

That would be awesome!!!!!
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

SteveMiller

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 10:05:40 PM »
I'd bet they would try and prosecute you in NJ still, but very cool!
Steve Miller
DSSA
NRA Life Member
Gun Owners of America

8thFA

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 11:58:14 PM »
For those who have noticed my signature block, I am a retired US Army Military Policeman. After much dragging their feet and delay tactics, they have finally come through with LEO ID for qualifying Army personnel. This is basically a type of national CCW and nothing more.
Cool brother!  Wish this applied to old artilleryman too!
US Army veteran
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
NCC

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 12:15:36 AM »
Glad you could finally get that. Congrats Hawkeye!
New Castle County

Newlife503

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 12:44:29 PM »
Nice!
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 01:17:48 PM »
Unfortunately a photo of me carrying concealed would look identical to a photo of me not carrying. If I exposed the weapon for the picture they would probably come after me for brandishing. But yeah, maybe I will take a picture of me with the card and taunt him a bit with it saying that he can no longer stop me in New York. I do have to stay within New York's round limits but I can carry hollow points in New Jersey. A friend used his LEOSA ID at the World Trade Center Memorial. He showed his ID, checked in his firearm, and picked it up on the way out.  

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County