State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Starbucks changes direction on Open Carry in their shops

<< < (2/5) > >>

Adrenolin:

--- Quote from: joek on September 19, 2013, 03:12:52 AM ---Wawa and Dunkin Doughnuts better not join them.   I'll have to go out and buy a coffee pot!

--- End quote ---

Just think of the savings though for more ammo and guns! Oops maybe this backfired on the anti-gunners  ::)

ohh and with your new coffee pot you could upgrade to imported Tim Hortons coffee .. Canada's primary coffee  ;D

I've never been a fan of Starbucks or DD coffee and never had the Wawa coffee.

Radnor:
If you are looking for coffee try here. http://www.coffeeam.com/

Moosie:
Nooo...   (Radnor, you'll have to kick me under the table later) if you want coffee, please visit Lock N Load Java.  (http://www.locknloadjava.com/). They are veteran owned, they support the troops but on top of it all, they have YUMMY coffee!! 

I have some I will gladly brew and share if I must.  :) 

Moosie

TwistedKarma:

Moosie:
Thumbs up, TK.

However, I'm still a Starbucks fan. Obviously, I support the 2A. I'm not a fan of OC, however, it's within the law and the rights of delawareans to do so. I dont recall hearing or seeing any kind of ludicrous displays of support at delaware starbucks in Feb of 2012 or 2013. When I look at pics of other starbucks where those who felt it necessary to shove it in the face and down the throats of everyone who came into starbucks by carrying long rifles, hand guns, etc.. all the while claiming "2A"..  well, that forced Starbucks to ask that open carry isn't done on its property.  My understanding is that Starbucks has not banned or even asked that all firearms not come in their stores. They simply asked that OC is not done. 

The OC crowds that so brazenly displayed what was in my opinion, poor taste and poor judgement..  well, they're who we have to thank for starbucks feeling so pressed, that they put out the message that OC is no longer welcome. 

Moosie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version