State News & Gun News > Delaware News

Delaware-slapped-federal-lawsuit-banning “assault longguns” & ‘assault pistols

(1/6) > >>

MarkB:
Read about the SAF lawsuit here: https://www.ammoland.com/2022/11/delaware-slapped-federal-lawsuit-banning-assault-guns/?ct=t(RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN)#axzz7l2JVRixI

The suit says the law banning the "assualt rifles and pistols" is unconstitutional and violates the Second Ammendment.

Oaklandopen:
Good. This court is made up of two trump appointees, one from Reagan, one from Obama, and one from biden.

I still think,  however,  these dolts are salivating over other states newly enacted laws like Oregon with their purchase licenses and want to follow suit.  Always trying to play catchup in taking out rights away while never actually addressing the problem

MarcWinkman:
This is effectively the same as the DSSA suit.  I wonder if this will wind up holding up the DSSA decision with this being duplicitous litigation.  Then again, the court could exercise its inherent authority to consolidate these two cases as they are substantially the same in all respects except for plaintiffs. 

Oaklandopen:
So the 2 cases were combined,  and I'm not seeing any litigation dates on the court calendar through late January

MarcWinkman:
I kind of figured that would happen.  The Court tends to join related litigation in the interest of judicial economy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version