State News & Gun News > Delaware News

???

(1/2) > >>

Just Bill:
Awfully quit here.  I know there is a bunch of negative stuff about to happen to us.  Call, write, email, contact your genius elected officials, but don't call them that.  They feel energized since the midterms.  California east in spades is coming!!!  This is a one-party state, be nice but VOCAL!!!

Radnor:
Yep.  Too many sit around until it's too late...  Or do NOTHING at all.....

Oaklandopen:
I check the legislation page fairly often but haven't seen any gun related stuff.  I remain hopeful the courts will get things right even though the process is ridiculously long.  We are getting wins elsewhere

Unfortunately,  until there are better numbers in the legislature they are gonna keep rolling through with their one-sided bs. And my rep basically responded "that's nice,  have a lollipop" when I wrote him about last year's bans and whatnot.  Maybe a better message to voters is that their legislation is causing tax payers unnecessary litigation money since they are all unconstitutional.  They probably get the same calls and emails from the same people saying they won't vote for them anymore,  and it's never enough to tip the scales

Just Bill:
At least you get a reply.  I never even get the usual canned letter anymore.  I attend the quarterly civic @@@'n meetings with a couple of neighbors.  Our senator and or rep are usually there.  We get the usual, "I'll look into that" and nothing ever happens.

Oaklandopen:
The original reply was confirming I was in his district,  then the cut and paste bs I expected from the bot he is

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version