State News & Gun News > Delaware News

WRDE Incorrect News Item on”AW” Cerificates

(1/2) > >>

Clarence:
This morning on WRDE-TV ( Rehoboth NBC station) there was a news article That said that you need to get a certificate of possession for an assault weapon that you previously owned by June 30 if you want to keep it if you don’t get the certificate it’s a felony.

I sent an email and included a copy of the law and that the certificate is voluntary and I got an email back and they are going to correct it on their evening news. The news Director said that they received misleading information from the state.

MarcWinkman:
"Misleading information from the State", I'm shocked.  I really wish that there was a sarcastic font.

slsharp:
Awesome.  I also think WRDE should expose those "from the State" that is spreading FAKE NEWS, so that maybe we can stop this encroachment on our Constitutional rights, both State AND Federal.
-Simon

Just Bill:
I don't have any documentation that says I bought that rifle, but have a pic on a camera dated 2013.  That was before required background checks.

Oaklandopen:
"Information from the state" being contradictory to the bs law they wrote should be the real news story

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version