State News & Gun News > Delaware News

State Fair Boycott

(1/2) > >>

Libertarian5:
I was never a one to attend the state fair here in Delaware but I see they're blocking anyone with a CCW from practicing their 2A rights. I imagine a boycott is in order.

slsharp:
We think alike- Boycott.  And, let them know your not attending, and why;
 Rebekkah@TheStateFair.net

Clarence:
A larger impact might be to contact any vendors that set up at the fair and ask them to notify fair officials that they will not return next year unless this policy is revoked.

Radnor:
Question I have is....   Anyone THINKING of boycotting, did you attend last year?  Year before?  If I boycott, no big deal to them..  I haven't been and did not plan on attending. So me boycotting is zero movement to them on attendance.

I remember the boycott of Dicks.  Everyone was predicting they'd be out of business.....  I think their doors are still open.

Clarence:

--- Quote from: Radnor on July 25, 2023, 12:25:11 AM ---Question I have is....   Anyone THINKING of boycotting, did you attend last year?  Year before?  If I boycott, no big deal to them..  I haven't been and did not plan on attending. So me boycotting is zero movement to them on attendance.

I remember the boycott of Dicks.  Everyone was predicting they'd be out of business.....  I think their doors are still open.

--- End quote ---
Agree.  Our impact on this would be minimal. Certainly not enough to change their woke  minds.

If major vendors could be persuaded to boycott, might make a difference

I’m leery of attending because the only real interest we had was the livestock and I’m still fearful of bringing back avian flu to our hens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version