Author Topic: Met Joe Biden while carrying  (Read 3443 times)

Landmgr

Met Joe Biden while carrying
« on: July 04, 2016, 10:51:58 PM »
I had an interesting experience today. I was at the Hockessin 4th of July parade and met Joe Biden while carrying concealed. He was in the parade, came over and was shaking hands. I shook his hand while surrounded by his secret service agents, while carrying. It was a little nerve racking but I wasn't too concerned. Might have been a different experience if I was open carrying.

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
Re: Met Joe Biden while carrying
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 11:33:20 PM »
I hope you washed your hands when you got home....
New Castle County

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 12:21:13 AM »
The ability to remain outwardly calm when surrounded by armed individuals who would almost certainly react suddenly and violently if they spotted your firearm...

yup, you are definitely the kind of person who should have a CCDW permit. I feel safer with you around. (No sarcasm. Great job).
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

29thInfantry

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 12:21:38 AM »
I hope you washed your hands when you got home....

Ditto
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God

Sinker

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2016, 01:20:46 AM »
The ability to remain outwardly calm when surrounded by armed individuals who would almost certainly react suddenly and violently if they spotted your firearm...

yup, you are definitely the kind of person who should have a CCDW permit. I feel safer with you around. (No sarcasm. Great job).
What he said!

Ladian

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2016, 02:06:31 AM »
I was there too. I also thought that was a unique experience as well. There seemed to be a long pause before his appearance. The lady next to me says "That's Joe Biden" like 3 times before it dawned on me that's the VP. I didn't get to shake his hand, but being only a few feet from him while carrying felt cool.
PA LTCF
DE CCDW
New Castle County