Author Topic: Dale Broome email address  (Read 5213 times)

hellyes

Dale Broome email address
« on: May 01, 2013, 04:48:09 PM »
Does anyone have Dale Broome's email address? She doesn't spell it out on her voicemail recording.

hellyes

Re: Dale Broome email address
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 05:51:43 PM »
Nevermind. I called this afternoon and she actually answered the phone. She said it was approved by the judge but i will still have to wait for awhile to get it. If a permit is approved why would it take so long to get it?

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 07:03:05 PM »
Congrats!

After the judge "approves" it, it goes back to the AG's office that the judge doesn't oppose you having a permit.  Then, the AG has to turn it back over to the P's office for processing of the ever flimsy ID card.

This is what was told to me in 2010 by a friend who works investigations in the AGs office.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

SteveMiller

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 11:06:28 PM »
hellyes,  when did you submit the application?
Steve Miller
DSSA
NRA Life Member
Gun Owners of America

Newlife503

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 01:11:23 AM »
I received a call from them today stating I was approved by the judge, but they needed my firearms training certificate, apparently the copy disappeared.  Not sure why they couldn't make a copy of the original, but mailed them another copy today.  They also told me it would still be awhile before I get the permit, she could not give me a time frame.  I will just have to enjoy my FL, AZ, and NH permit I received already until then.
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

hellyes

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 06:13:17 PM »
I submitted my application on February 8th. A friend of mine submitted his info a week later than me and they lost his training certificate too. Keep checking the mail daily waiting for my flimsy piece of paper.

SteveMiller

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 10:41:53 PM »
Thanks hellyes. I filed jan 14 so based on yours checked my status.  Also approved and in what is refered to as a large pile being processed.  So it sounds like a lot of us in the home stretch
Steve Miller
DSSA
NRA Life Member
Gun Owners of America