Author Topic: Got PA Permit today  (Read 4102 times)

demark04

• Delaware APA
Got PA Permit today
« on: June 21, 2013, 07:55:56 PM »
Went to Lancaster, was in and out in about 10-15 minutes, awesome!!  Only thing, I did forget my nose plugs for drivoing through Avondale mushroom country lol.
DE, PA, FL, CCDW
New Castle County

Newlife503

• Life Member
Re: Got PA Permit today
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 11:26:04 PM »
Awesome congrats!
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 05:06:30 AM »
Very nice!

So, for the new PA permits (I have one that I obtained via the mail) are they still the plain piece of paper without your picture on it? 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

demark04

• Delaware APA
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 11:11:15 AM »
No, they take your picture right there. They also have all your info on it.   Its not the card type like FL but still better than the cheap DE permit lol
DE, PA, FL, CCDW
New Castle County

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 12:02:01 AM »
Nice.  I'll be sure to take out my curlers before I get my picture taken hehehehe

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

anjdrifter

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 08:14:10 PM »
Took the scenic route to Lancaster today the clerks said they had me out there in record time if it was 8 minutes it was long.. I did then hang around for a few minutes( I had time left on the meter outside LOL) and asked about any areas of interest. boy those people in that office and a couple of deputies are super nice people...
Sussex county, NRA certified instructor -pistol-rifle- shotgun ,doj approved instructor

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 02:13:08 AM »
Took the scenic route to Lancaster today the clerks said they had me out there in record time if it was 8 minutes it was long.. I did then hang around for a few minutes( I had time left on the meter outside LOL) and asked about any areas of interest. boy those people in that office and a couple of deputies are super nice people...

Now that is how a gun permit should be issued.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 07:54:40 PM »

This should be the case all the time not the exception.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

demark04

• Delaware APA
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 11:30:47 AM »
Time left on the Meter?  I parked right out front of the courthouse, no meters and no (no parking) signs.  In and out in about 10-15 mins.
DE, PA, FL, CCDW
New Castle County

anjdrifter

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2013, 11:50:31 AM »
Time left on the Meter?  I parked right out front of the courthouse, no meters and no (no parking) signs.  In and out in about 10-15 mins.
you got lucky( you didn't get the ticket) those parking places have the central pay stations for each spot
Sussex county, NRA certified instructor -pistol-rifle- shotgun ,doj approved instructor