State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Justice for Zimmerman

<< < (2/5) > >>

Just Bill:
As for the presidents statement, blacks commit 86% of the violent crime and 98% of the gun crime.  If I am alone on an elevator with a black in a hoodie, I WILL be clinging to my gun!!!!

When was the last time you ever heard a President of the USA call for demonstrations about anything??  This is just so wrong in so many ways.  I really fear for our country.

poster formerly know as Silverbullet:

--- Quote from: Just Bill on July 21, 2013, 12:12:24 PM ---As for the presidents statement, blacks commit 86% of the violent crime and 98% of the gun crime.  If I am alone on an elevator with a black in a hoodie, I WILL be clinging to my gun!!!!

When was the last time you ever heard a President of the USA call for demonstrations about anything??  This is just so wrong in so many ways.  I really fear for our country.

--- End quote ---

Not many people would be honest enough to admit that. My  minister, who is black, made a similar comment once. Its not the people it is the culture that encourages violence and lack of accountability and it comes down to trying to control votes. its a lot easier to get people to continue to vote liberal if they think there is not hope or chance unless they do.

I was shocked Obama admitted the disproportionate amount black males are involved in crimes. Why the question that needs to be discussed and how to change that and become a better nation for all its people. The problem is that Obama's party does nto want to change that. If they did how would they get votes?

I thought there would be full scale riots ( like the Rodney King riots) in every major city in the country and I am pleasantly surprised it has not happened on as wide scale.

seniorgeek:

--- Quote from: Just Bill on July 21, 2013, 12:12:24 PM ---When was the last time you ever heard a President of the USA call for demonstrations about anything??  This is just so wrong in so many ways.  I really fear for our country.

--- End quote ---

I don't think there is a record of any president that called for a demonstration on behalf of a jury result. That is until now.

seniorgeek:
I think we have sufficiently discussed this topic and it should be closed.
ADMINS, what say you?

poster formerly know as Silverbullet:
Possibly. Not talking about the stuff like no president ever pulling this crap is the kind of stuff that allows it to happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version