State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Will it ever happen?

<< < (3/3)

mrjam2jab:

--- Quote from: Schmenge on September 16, 2011, 07:31:52 PM ---Unfortunately, the courts allow "reasonable limits" to our rights and each state has their own version of what that means. So if the federal gov mandates that all the states have to honor all others permits, does that mean one set of rules or 50? How about the states that don't allow concealed carry? (By the way, I don't think prohibiting conceal carry is a "reasonable limit") Are they forced to allow it now?

--- End quote ---

Each state would still have their own laws regarding where you can and can't carry within their state.  The only state not allowing carry is IL, it would not effect them at all...no carry in IL. 

Sigarms12:
Sorry guys and gals but even if this passes it will never be signed into law under the current administration. I will be shocked if Obama signs it.

NormH3:

--- Quote from: Sigarms12 on September 19, 2011, 12:13:03 AM ---Sorry guys and gals but even if this passes it will never be signed into law under the current administration. I will be shocked if Obama signs it.

--- End quote ---

Ya never know. Elections aren't that far off and after all..it would be "Change"

mrjam2jab:

--- Quote from: NormH3 on September 19, 2011, 12:56:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sigarms12 on September 19, 2011, 12:13:03 AM ---Sorry guys and gals but even if this passes it will never be signed into law under the current administration. I will be shocked if Obama signs it.

--- End quote ---

Ya never know. Elections aren't that far off and after all..it would be "Change"

--- End quote ---

and if it's stuck into a bill that O wants to sign....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version