Author Topic: Rev Wright comes to Delaware  (Read 2598 times)

Rev Wright comes to Delaware
« on: January 21, 2014, 04:01:03 PM »
http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2014301210063

I am not sure of what introduction can be offered other than the fact that of all the places this agitator could end up I think it sends a message about how far left our state is going. The further left it goes the worse it gets for gun owners.

Couple things of his reading between the lines
1, the gutting of the voting rights act was wrong
2, black and brown people are in jail for no reason but racism
3, Obama's policies have nothing to do with why many want him out of office its because he is black ( half)
4, factions of the tea party are lynch mob 2.0

I have long stated there is a double standard of how people are judged in this country. Some know it but think its against "public image" of gun owners to point it out.

Keep yourself well informed and read people.

Prime example. Instead of dealing with the "people" killing each other in Wilmington many in our legislature and our governor are more concerned with our guns. Now it is not a far stretch to see who votes for the people wanting to fool with our guns, who is committing the crimes. You then look at how is supporting the gun rights and who many ccdw holders are.

If people don't see a reverse racial element here they need their head examined. If any member thinks this is bigotry sorry. There are many who saw hitler coming that people thought were like chicken little and the sky is falling.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

Just Bill

• Life Member
Re: Rev Wright comes to Delaware
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 12:11:40 PM »
This is a one party state, unless you haven't noticed.  They can and do pretty much what they want.  That is not suggest that we don't keep up the pressure with letters, calls, etc.  The more they get, the more they may actually stop and think about what they are doing.   Where we are headed is not pretty.  Look at what the dems have done all over the country.  With the gimme's in NCC it is unlikely we can get control of either house any time soon.
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 01:55:12 PM »
The people in attendance should have boooed him off the stage, if they truly believed in MLK's beliefs. But you know that's not going to happen in Delaware.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 01:47:51 AM »
The people in attendance should have boooed him off the stage, if they truly believed in MLK's beliefs. But you know that's not going to happen in Delaware.

Sadly most so called "civil rights" groups have gone from equal rights for all to special rights for some. I find it ironic that someone can be an ACLU or NAACP member and nothing is mentioned, but if the Ku Klux Klan or council of conservative citizens are even mentioned with a conservative politician they are in trouble. Heck they just changed the name of a high school in Florida because it was named after Nathan Bedford Forrest. He was a slave trader and owner ( both legal under us law at the time) and he also was the first leader of the kkk ( initially it was basically a fraternity and he disbanded the klan when they got to violent)

It just seems there is a double standard of how people are judged. Take Michelle Obama's comment about proud of her country. SHe gets a pass yet a slight Freudian slip by a conservative like Joe Wilson gets him a house reprimand.

We are screwed.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"