State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Another shooting in CO

(1/2) > >>

Morder Chemiker:
http://rt.com/usa/colorado-centennial-school-shooting-224/
http://bearingarms.com/breaking-brief-active-shooter-incident-at-arapahoe-high-school-in-centennial-co-leaves-shooter-dead-by-his-own-hand-two-students-injured/

Clarence:
What do you know, another shooting in a Gun Free Zone.  How about that!

poster formerly know as Silverbullet:

--- Quote from: Clarence on December 13, 2013, 09:32:07 PM ---What do you know, another shooting in a Gun Free Zone.  How about that!

--- End quote ---

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

You know what I think? I think that gun free school zones don't keep bad guys from doing bad things with guns. I think it just keeps decent people from protecting themselves.

Then again I am just a conservative, christian, patriotic dinosaur as one politicians rep called me.

I would hope no one wishes for carnage, but it would not surprise me if Obama and his like in washington were disappointed that it was not an "evil assault rifle" and more where not killed. Now they idiots will want to ban shotguns.

groundgrid:
Been listening to comments on CNN today & heard this with regard to the occurrence of 3 public shooting incidents within
not only the same state but a relatively small area:

"Given that the availability of guns in Colorado is about the same as the rest of the country, we really need to investigate the
delivery and effectiveness of mental health care in this area"

and

" For this student to suffer such a violent & sudden break with reality & no one suspecting a problem clearly indicates that something is wrong"

The interview went on to discuss the Aurora shooter & how he did not receive ongoing mental health care that may have avoided
the incident.

About time they got on the right track.

groundgrid:
Also, this incident lasted only 1 minute & 27 seconds.
The shooter apparently killed himself as he heard the ARMED school resource officer coming toward him.

The presence of that officer probably saved numerous lives.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version