State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

How to go out of business..

(1/2) > >>

Adrenolin:
Hows this to generate business...
http://bearingarms.com/clemson-pub-bashes-concealed-carry-permit-holders-with-predictable-results/
Regardless of someones personal 'view' on firearms and conceal carry, I see very few people applauding a company for such a sign. IMO by posting a sign like this you're not only driving away anyone who CCs and most any gun owner but also most of those who don't care either way. Very poor business outlook for this company I'd say. I feel bad for the employees who will be looking for new work soon.

Hawkeye:
I have seen this on other sites. This guy's web site is getting hammered by pro rights people.  If he does not like firearms then post a legitimate sign saying no weapons allowed.  We may not like it but most would respect his wishes and take our business elsewhere.  It is not good business to personally attack and insult such a large consumer base.

Cbmarine:
One of the comments below the article points out that the last word in the sign is grammatically not an insult but can be read as the shop owner's signature. IMO, the shop owner laid the an appropriate epithet on himself.

czspecial:
Seems the owner is the loser.

SturmRugerSR9:
Hate to say it, but I've never heard of a business going out of business just because of a no guns sign. Some people will foolishly go there thinking it is safe or because they are anti-gun themselves. About all you can do is to not use the business yourself. There are far more people that do not carry, than do carry.
Not doing business there may make you feel good, but rarely kills a business, sorry to say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version