State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

New AD from the NRA

(1/3) > >>

JOET:
http://nation.foxnews.com/nra/2013/02/21/nra-thunders-home-principles-powerful-emotional-ad

Newlife503:
Great, where do I sign to remove these idiots from power?  Honestly this has been the only president that I can't find one thing that he has done that I've approved of.  I may not have liked several past presidents but I can say they have done at least one thing that I was happy about.

poster formerly know as Silverbullet:

--- Quote from: Newlife503 on February 21, 2013, 03:33:52 PM ---Great, where do I sign to remove these idiots from power?  Honestly this has been the only president that I can't find one thing that he has done that I've approved of.  I may not have liked several past presidents but I can say they have done at least one thing that I was happy about.

--- End quote ---

I agree wholeheartedly. Sadly there are many lemmings ( including some on gun boards) who just don't get it.

Just Bill:
"......only as powerful as We the People allow them to be"..........  Well, we gave that jackass more power than any president has ever had, or was willing to take.  He has played the system at our expense, and done it well.  Who do you think pays for AF1, we the people...........well, at least about 50% of us.  Since the other half don't pay any taxes.  The Obamas cost us about $2BILLION last year for their trips.  Don't tell me there is nowhere to cut the budget.

End of rant, getting carried away........

formerly known as frank:
All of these comments, would get you banned from "the other site".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version