State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Great new NRA video about why we have guns and that politicians work for us.

(1/1)

poster formerly know as Silverbullet:
http://patriotupdate.com/2013/02/nra-thunders-home-principles-with-emotional-new-ad/

Great video. Reminds me of stuff like mom, dad, the flag, apple pie, guns and all that kind of stuff. The best thing is that it tells politicians that they get their power from US.

SturmRugerSR9:
Right on Silverbullet. And the Government gets it's power form us and we get iti from GOD.

--- Quote from: SturmRugerSR9 on February 22, 2013, 02:49:45 PM ---Right on Silverbullet. And the Government gets it's power form us and we get iti from GOD.

--- End quote ---

Not too many people these days acknowlege the part GOd plays in it. I am glad to meet another one who does.

SturmRugerSR9:
Silverbullet,
Your welcome. I am one of those Evangelical Christians the loves their Bible and guns. The only laws I worry about obeying are Gods Laws.  I even carry to church. It's ok with my Pastor cause I had the guts to ask.

--- Quote from: SturmRugerSR9 on February 23, 2013, 03:49:53 PM ---Silverbullet,
Your welcome. I am one of those Evangelical Christians the loves their Bible and guns. The only laws I worry about obeying are Gods Laws.  I even carry to church. It's ok with my Pastor cause I had the guts to ask.

--- End quote ---

Does this group have meetings or get togethers? Would be cool to meet some people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version