State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Global Payments shutting down gun processor accounts

<< < (2/2)

Federal Firearm:
thank you groundgrid..I will look into it...

Adrenolin:
Wouldn't it be nice of the risk manager to slip an accounting of all the businesses this is affecting. While they outweigh you financially a class action from you all could be easier, financially. That's the only way crap like this will be stopped. Letting the big banks bully you all just allows them to push more later.

Just a thought...

Sorry to hear about this Chris though this started a few years ago. Your not the first.. not the last either sadly.

Federal Firearm:
Thank you Adrenolin...going in Monday morning to discuss it with TD...Initial phone call was welcoming and they seem not to have a problem with this industry....I will post again monday with the findings.....

Adrenolin:
I continue to deal with TD Bank here both here in the US and in Canada for twenty years. Great bank who take an extra step to remain customer oriented in a we-don't-give-a-fook corporate world.

Hope it goes well.

Federal Firearm:
OK good news....Met with the manager at TD....Very nice 2a friendly bank.....Had a machine set up and working in a few hours.....back to business in no time.... 

Thank you all for the kind words and advice...Much appreciated...Happy to put this behind me...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version