State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

72 Killed In Gun Confiscation Raid

<< < (3/3)

robberbaron:
"I'm from the government, and I am here to help."  No falser words were ever spoken, in my opinion.

poster formerly know as Silverbullet:

--- Quote from: Cbmarine on December 31, 2013, 01:40:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: silverbullet on December 30, 2013, 06:45:40 PM ---I wish more people would get this.

The massacre of wounded knife also involved gun confiscation. In this case soldiers were trying to take guns from the Indians.

--- End quote ---

Wounded Knife or Wounded Knee? Documented by Dee Brown, Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee: A Indian History Of The American West . I read the paperback version some thirty-five years ago.  A quote from this great book.

The Oglala Sioux Red Cloud said: "The white man made us many promises - more than I can remember, but he never kept but one: he promised to take our land - and he took it".

--- End quote ---

Sorry was thinking of when the soldiers were "relieved" of their hair at little big horn. The battle of wounded Knee. I recall that book from 11th grade history class.

Native americans or American Indians can teach of about many things
1, the government
2, what happens when you let people come to your land and take over without fighting back ( our illegal immigration problem today)
3, why we should keep our guns ( see first two)

seniorgeek:

--- Quote from: robberbaron on December 31, 2013, 02:00:45 AM ---"I'm from the government, and I am here to help."  No falser words were ever spoken, in my opinion.

--- End quote ---

EXACTLY!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version