CCW Methods & Issues > New CCW Permit Holders

New CCDW permit

<< < (11/12) > >>

SturmRugerSR9:
The USPS service is the pits lately. Never know when you'll get anything. I sent a check to pay my cable bill a little over a month ago. A week later I got a notice that they had no received it. I put a stop pay on the check and hand carried the payment to the cable store. So far the original check has not been cashed or turned up anywhere and the bank has tried to trace it to no avail.

USPS sucks!

Libertarian5:
Mine is in the mail too🙄 NCC Prothonotary's Office is just too slow for whatever reason.

Jzint81:
Mine came Wed 11-10. It was mailed on the 5th. So 5 days from Wilm to get to Bear. There is a Usps app that you can get called informed delivery. It will show you what mail you have coming before it’s gets there. I have pieces of mail that were supposed to be delivered last week that still haven’t arrived. The mail service is complete feces show, as is everything else these days. For all you guys waiting, just hold tight. They will show up. I know it’s super frustrating. I would def get that app, it saves you from waiting all day just to get pissed off. You can check first thing in the morning and see what’s coming.

Libertarian5:
It's official finally.. if you're ever going to go for a new permit save yourself time and frustration and wait until they're done with renewals...

hickorydickoryglock:
Congratulations to both of you. I checked my Informed Delivery and it looks like today IS the day. I won't count my chickens before they hatch... aka before I have the permit in my hands... but I do feel a lot better.

Pennsylvania is next. Thankfully that won't take 6+ months.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version