Author Topic: George Zimmerman detained for threatening wife with gun.  (Read 5901 times)

Newlife503

• Life Member
Re: George Zimmerman detained for threatening wife with gun.
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2013, 01:10:35 AM »
Am I missing something?  The man was cleared of the charges he was accused of.  Who cares if he has been overheard saying he wants an assault rifle?  Who cares if he's been seen in numerous gun stores? 

I hope the wife is arrested for calling and making a false complaint. 

Total BS!

Moosie

Agreed, and welcome back!
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2013, 02:00:35 AM »
:)  Thank you

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2013, 01:33:59 PM »
George Zimmerman is a dope. Since his acquittal less than 3 months ago, he has been pulled over for speeding, seen in several gun shops, been quoted a saying he wanted an "assault rifle", and now has a widely publicized marital dispute that may or may not include guns. Lie low, George. We don't need the bad publicity you bring to the lawful gun community.

I say we string him up as a lesson to other people who wish to purchase assault weapons or speed or get a divorce or step foot in a gun shop.  All those things are un-american and should be punished by death.   ::)

I think there are more than a few politicians and one Attorney general thinking just that.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"