Author Topic: Came today in the mail  (Read 2466 times)

cherokee kid

Came today in the mail
« on: September 17, 2011, 08:07:06 PM »
Couldn't believe it, I left the certificate w/the prothonotary's office yesterday morning, Attn: Dale Broome,lo and behold I received it today. 
I have to thank Ms. Dale Broome, who promptly answered all my questions, and I had quite a few.
I have to thank Dave Johnson from First State Training who gave an excellent presentation.  Also, when I received my certificate in the mail, I noticed that my last name was misspelled.  Called Dave told him about the problem, he was over my house w/i the hour w/a new certificate. 
Now I'm going to make my way to Delaware Co, PA for a license to carry ijn PA.  Any thing I should before I go?
I appreciate all the help this forum provided me!!

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
Re: Came today in the mail
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 08:25:31 PM »
Welcome aboard. It's good to have you among the Few, the Proud, the Heavily Armed in Delaware.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

colt0208

Re: Came today in the mail
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 11:43:28 PM »
Couldn't believe it, I left the certificate w/the prothonotary's office yesterday morning, Attn: Dale Broome,lo and behold I received it today. 
I have to thank Ms. Dale Broome, who promptly answered all my questions, and I had quite a few.
I have to thank Dave Johnson from First State Training who gave an excellent presentation.  Also, when I received my certificate in the mail, I noticed that my last name was misspelled.  Called Dave told him about the problem, he was over my house w/i the hour w/a new certificate. 
Now I'm going to make my way to Delaware Co, PA for a license to carry ijn PA.  Any thing I should before I go?
I appreciate all the help this forum provided me!!

congrats on the permit. If you can, make the trek to Lancaster. You can walk in and walk out with a permit that day. Delaware county you have to drop it off and wait 30-40 days (what they told me when I called) and then you have to go have to go back up there and pick it up. Ymmv..

on another note, you are correct, Dave Johnson is top notch. I took my class with him also.