Author Topic: NRA EVC for Delaware  (Read 2030 times)

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
NRA EVC for Delaware
« on: March 28, 2012, 04:51:13 PM »

EVCs for Delaware

Don't Let Others Decide For You!

HELP PRO-SECOND AMENDMENT CANDIDATES - CONTACT YOUR EVC TODAY!

Listed below is the contact information for your congressional district's Election Volunteer Coordinator (EVC). (While the contact information listed below is by congressional district, your EVC will be working to provide volunteers to pro-gun campaigns in this year's state elections.) Your EVC is an NRA member who acts as the liaison between NRA members & gun owners in your district and various pro-freedom campaigns. The main goal of an EVC is to provide these campaigns with dedicated, educated volunteers to assist with phone banks, literature drops, precinct walks, voter registration, Election Day activities, and other campaign volunteer activities.

Politicians, the media elite, and the gun ban lobby will look at the results of this year's elections and try to pick up any trends they may be able to exploit next year. If gun owners don't actively work and vote for pro-gun candidates, our opponents will attempt to portray this year's elections as proof positive that candidates who support the Second Amendment can't win in 2012. By contacting and working with your EVC you can ensure this does not happen!

Even if you can spare only an hour a week, or a couple of days between now and Election Day, your EVC needs to hear from you. If the future or our Second Amendment rights isn't worth a few hours of your time, what is?

(NOTE: If an EVC vacancy exists in your district, call ILA Grassroots at (800) 392-VOTE (8683) to learn what you can do locally to assist pro-freedom campaigns in your area.)
DE-001
John LaPrad
Georgetown, Delaware
Phone: 302-934-7723
Contact this EVC

I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

John75

Re: NRA EVC for Delaware
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 03:33:20 AM »
I signed up for volunteer work on the NRA site a while back.  Will I be contacted?

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Re: NRA EVC for Delaware
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 03:54:59 PM »
Contact John LaPrad
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun