Author Topic: Astronaut Mark Kelly Chimes In  (Read 4785 times)

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Astronaut Mark Kelly Chimes In
« on: March 31, 2013, 10:47:44 PM »
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
Re: Astronaut Mark Kelly Chimes In
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 12:48:39 AM »
Mr. Kelly has lost all credibility on gun issues.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Newlife503

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 01:03:00 AM »
Mr. Kelly has lost all credibility on gun issues.

Agreed
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 02:27:35 PM »
I understand Kelly and his wife the Congress woman both had CC Permits before she was shot(and wasn't carrying at the time) by the mentally ill nut, but now they are anti-gun.

DECCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative

Condition 1

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 08:39:13 PM »
Are they anti gun or in favor of background check? I thought he was supporting background checks only.

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 08:42:12 PM »
I understand Kelly and his wife the Congress woman both had CC Permits before she was shot(and wasn't carrying at the time) by the mentally ill nut, but now they are anti-gun.

Giffords was and still is a hypocrit as most of the left and a good bit of the republicans.

She voted for obamcare, voted for the dream act and then when she is campaigning talks about "I am a blue dog democrat"

Its really pathetic both just about all politicians do it.

No one likes to mention that someone who helped stop the shooting was carrying a gun, Luckily he did not have to use it, but coudl have.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 02:49:37 PM »
Most politicians can talk two different platforms out of two sides of their mouths at one time. It's gotten to be the norm.
There use to be a guy from North Carolina named Franc White, that had a Outdoors TV show called The Southern Sportsman and he would get cranked up into politics once in a while, and he use to say "Don't re-elect anyone, not even Yo Momma".  I think this is a sentiment to remember when posed with the question of these long time politicians. We have the power to make our own "term limits".

I hear people say they voted to re-elect their good ol' boy buddy for office. I say your good ol' boy buddy has a better relationship with money and power than he ever did with you. He no longer knows you at election time. Don't be fooled by a "good ol' boy buddy" candidate. Because you know them, doesn't know they know you. It's an act. They act like they are everyones buddy when votes are needed foer re-election.

DECCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative

SunGun

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 12:47:13 AM »
Most politicians can talk two different platforms out of two sides of their mouths at one time. It's gotten to be the norm.
There use to be a guy from North Carolina named Franc White, that had a Outdoors TV show called The Southern Sportsman and he would get cranked up into politics once in a while, and he use to say "Don't re-elect anyone, not even Yo Momma".  I think this is a sentiment to remember when posed with the question of these long time politicians. We have the power to make our own "term limits".

I hear people say they voted to re-elect their good ol' boy buddy for office. I say your good ol' boy buddy has a better relationship with money and power than he ever did with you. He no longer knows you at election time. Don't be fooled by a "good ol' boy buddy" candidate. Because you know them, doesn't know they know you. It's an act. They act like they are everyones buddy when votes are needed foer re-election.

There is a saying that goes something to the effect: A country elects the government it deserves.
We are on year # 5 of that.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 02:11:45 PM »
In this case SunGun, I agree with you. See I'm not that hard to get along with.

I read a book by Rabbi Johnathan Cahn, called "The Harbinger". It is described as The anciet mystery that holds the secret of America's future. In it, it shows the reasons we are in the situation we are in. It also gives light to what we will be looking to in the near future in America. It is based on the Isiaih 9:10
prophesy. In a story based on actual happenings it shows the downward spiral of America, taking up the people turning their backs on God and the scriptures in the Bible, then with the 9/11 attacks in 2001, and the economy crashing in 2008. It shows how the 9 "harbingers" have and will continue to occur. If you will see that something bad is goind to happen every 7 years, as 7 is the number of completion and perfection in the Bible. That means there is something worse coming in 2015. The big question is not what but WHY? The answer is "when people turn their back on God, He will turn his back on them, they will lose His favor and PROTECTION. It shows in great detail how things that have happened in the last 14 years are attributed to this nations turning it's back on God, in favor of worldly things and mans belief that they are the altemate designer of their destiny.

I suggest you and others try to get this book and read it, I got mine at Wally World for $13.79, It sells for about $18.00 or so, at book stores. You may be lucky enough to find on at a yard sale or a place like Good Will. But most people I know that have read it, are hanging on to it, to review it's prophetic truth in the future. Hope you find and read this. I think you will be amazed. Happy reading.

DECCW Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2013, 10:48:45 PM »
In this case SunGun, I agree with you. See I'm not that hard to get along with.

I read a book by Rabbi Johnathan Cahn, called "The Harbinger". It is described as The anciet mystery that holds the secret of America's future. In it, it shows the reasons we are in the situation we are in. It also gives light to what we will be looking to in the near future in America. It is based on the Isiaih 9:10
prophesy. In a story based on actual happenings it shows the downward spiral of America, taking up the people turning their backs on God and the scriptures in the Bible, then with the 9/11 attacks in 2001, and the economy crashing in 2008. It shows how the 9 "harbingers" have and will continue to occur. If you will see that something bad is goind to happen every 7 years, as 7 is the number of completion and perfection in the Bible. That means there is something worse coming in 2015. The big question is not what but WHY? The answer is "when people turn their back on God, He will turn his back on them, they will lose His favor and PROTECTION. It shows in great detail how things that have happened in the last 14 years are attributed to this nations turning it's back on God, in favor of worldly things and mans belief that they are the altemate designer of their destiny.

I suggest you and others try to get this book and read it, I got mine at Wally World for $13.79, It sells for about $18.00 or so, at book stores. You may be lucky enough to find on at a yard sale or a place like Good Will. But most people I know that have read it, are hanging on to it, to review it's prophetic truth in the future. Hope you find and read this. I think you will be amazed. Happy reading.

Why?

My opinion, and I respect others who don't agree with me. is that our nation has turned away from God and we have bowed to the false Gods of political correctness and multi-culturalism instead of a melting pot. That is why schools and streets were safe in the 50s,60s,70s and some places into the 80s and 90s but not now.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"