Author Topic: Justice for Zimmerman  (Read 8041 times)

surfcaster

Justice for Zimmerman
« on: July 20, 2013, 01:07:52 PM »
What would happen if there was a 100 city protest for Zimmerman,who is getting the shaft by our government and out spoken president.

ESPMan

Re: Justice for Zimmerman
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 01:52:26 PM »
While I would like to say that maybe he would get a fair deal, I think unfortunately that's not the case. People need to move on from their own opinions of the case and realize a man with a CCDW stood his ground, and was acquitted on those charges. The Florida DA has stated that the only thing Zimmerman is guilty of is bad judgement, and that's not proof of murder. The media SERIOUSLY needs to put this issue to bed.
The greatest threat to any society is its ignorance and inaction towards the evil that dwells within it.

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 10:55:19 PM »
Everyone like Sharpton and Jackson would scream "You are racist"
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 01:23:53 AM »
I read on another site that Zimmerman should change his name to Ben Ghazi that way Obama and Holder will never mention his name again. ;D

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 02:29:35 AM »
I read on another site that Zimmerman should change his name to Ben Ghazi that way Obama and Holder will never mention his name again. ;D

Perfect!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 12:12:24 PM »
As for the presidents statement, blacks commit 86% of the violent crime and 98% of the gun crime.  If I am alone on an elevator with a black in a hoodie, I WILL be clinging to my gun!!!!

When was the last time you ever heard a President of the USA call for demonstrations about anything??  This is just so wrong in so many ways.  I really fear for our country.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 12:14:47 PM by Just Bill »
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 02:38:49 PM »
As for the presidents statement, blacks commit 86% of the violent crime and 98% of the gun crime.  If I am alone on an elevator with a black in a hoodie, I WILL be clinging to my gun!!!!

When was the last time you ever heard a President of the USA call for demonstrations about anything??  This is just so wrong in so many ways.  I really fear for our country.

Not many people would be honest enough to admit that. My  minister, who is black, made a similar comment once. Its not the people it is the culture that encourages violence and lack of accountability and it comes down to trying to control votes. its a lot easier to get people to continue to vote liberal if they think there is not hope or chance unless they do.

I was shocked Obama admitted the disproportionate amount black males are involved in crimes. Why the question that needs to be discussed and how to change that and become a better nation for all its people. The problem is that Obama's party does nto want to change that. If they did how would they get votes?

I thought there would be full scale riots ( like the Rodney King riots) in every major city in the country and I am pleasantly surprised it has not happened on as wide scale.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 11:54:23 PM »

I don't think there is a record of any president that called for a demonstration on behalf of a jury result. That is until now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 11:55:28 PM »
I think we have sufficiently discussed this topic and it should be closed.
ADMINS, what say you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 12:01:15 AM »
Possibly. Not talking about the stuff like no president ever pulling this crap is the kind of stuff that allows it to happen.

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 12:16:55 AM »
This whole issue has gone too far from both sides of the issue. The jury has spoken.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2013, 12:20:33 AM »
This whole issue has gone too far from both sides of the issue. The jury has spoken.

I agree, but I think as usual the left has done far more. Maybe they are disappointed no riots started. Courtesy of Obama there is record gun ownership.

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2013, 12:34:20 AM »

Courtesy of Obama there is record gun ownership.

I owned few firearms before all this gun control stuff went ballistic (pun intended).
Shortly there after I made a few more purchases and increased my supply of magazines.

Of course Obummer was not smart enough to realized that what he was promoting would have just the opposite effect he attended.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 03:21:10 PM »
One last parting shot.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Knotacare

• NRA Endowment Member VFW Life Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 06:15:23 PM »
I wonder if TM would have stopped & helped people trapped in a overturned car. I guess he would to rob them. This is all a sham to get more gun control & have the feds gain more control.