General Gun Discussion > Rifles and Shotguns

Looking for a used shotgun

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sigarms12:
I just want a gun that I can shoot trap, skeet ect. I'm not real worried about if its pump, semi, o/u. I don't care if its 12 or 20 guage. I don't plan on hunting with it. I thought about getting an 870 but if I can get a better gun used for a little less that's a plus.

Moosie:
Ok, I actually read your post, Sig!  LOL  No, the original one.  "Local", "Special"... it's all the same, right?  Ooops. 

sorry. 

Short of looking in the paper or going through some of the local gun shops, you're on your own. 

Happy Tuesday!

Moosie

GunEnvy:
Sig,  I would recomend either a auto or an O/U for skeet or sporting clays. You can use a pump for trap easily as you only shoot one bird at a time. It can be difficult (done but difficult) to shoot skeet or clays with a pump as you regulary have 2 targets. The stoeger that I have only has 26" bbls which IMO is good for skeet and trap but alittle short for clays, I would go for atleast 28" tubes for clays. You may not be planning on shooting clays but if you get into and enjoy skeet you may sell family members for a good day at the clay course.

Sigarms12:
I wouldn't mind an O/U the stoger looks like a nice gun. I was also thinking about a Remington 1100.

gun nut:
Don't overlook the 11-87 they are good shotguns too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version