State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

some facts for our CNN, MSNBC watching friends

(1/2) > >>

formerly known as frank:
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_the_media_choose_not_to_know_about_trayvon.html

SturmRugerSR9:
MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, and the likes are controled by the Left-wing Liberals and don't report the "NEWS", they report the idealology of the way they want it to appear. They twist and lie a report so there is no truth to it. The only time I ever watch them is to see how bad they are twisting a report. It;s the "keep your enemies close" theory.

Obleo:
I do the same Sturm.  I watch them for the entertainment of just how bad they spin the truth.

formerly known as frank:
They make want to throw something at my TV, and yell "that is not true", as it would be expensive to buy a new TV, I do not watch them. Not watching also serves to keep my blood pressure down.

poster formerly know as Silverbullet:

--- Quote from: Obleo on July 18, 2013, 09:27:17 PM ---I do the same Sturm.  I watch them for the entertainment of just how bad they spin the truth.

--- End quote ---

Same here.

I also subscribe to most liberal rag news letters. Its funny some of the stuff that comes from moveon.org, naacp, la raza splc and so forth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version