State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Zimmerman TO Sue..

(1/3) > >>

TwistedKarma:
zimmerman-s-lawsuit-against-al-sharpton-nbc-and-the-martin-family-attorneys

In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal damages from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks and Benjamin Crump.

http://www.examiner.com/article/zimm...mily-attorneys

JOET:
that ought to be a good one

SturmRugerSR9:
I feel that this was coming a good while back. The police that investigated the shooting said there wasn't enough evidence to make charges, self defense. The FBI looked in to the case, and said self defense. The dumb A55 DOJ bowed to public pressure and charged him and he was aquited.  So, I'd say sueing them for false arrest, slander, loss of wages, and what ever else the law allows is a good thing. I hope Zimmerman wins. I feel sorry for the Martins, but maybe if they had raised the boy better, considering all the trouble he's been in before, Buying and selling marijuana, buying and selling handguns, fighting, spray painting walls with graffiti, etc., this would not have happened.

seniorgeek:

--- Quote from: JOET on July 18, 2013, 10:17:32 PM ---that ought to be a good one

--- End quote ---

Joe, I am with you. I will be watching the web sites as the main stream media won't cover it.

ESPMan:
Why am I not surprised? Then again, i probably would have done the same thing too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version