Classified > Scam warning area

Phone scammer

(1/2) > >>

SturmRugerSR9:
We keep getting phone calls with a message left in what sounds like some lady from China or Japan. I tried to find out where it was coming from and it said, AT T BCO SBA.  This I found out is AT&T, Beneficial Cargo Owners, Small Business Administration.

Anybody else got anything on this?

oldgraygeek:
Press different buttons, and you will occasionally get a Chinese-speaking person.
Then, try to repeat back what they say: it confuses them, and wastes even more of their time.

Radnor:
No landline any more. I miss it.  I use to mess with them a lot.   Had one wanting to sell me a side of beef.   And their market survey. we could aave. On and on. Left him go on for a while then said I was a vegetarian. ....  click.

Windows & siding. Say you should have called 3 mos ago, just had it done.

Then there was the loan or refinancing.....  will not repeat here what I said. my wife almost came out of her skin!

Now with cell phone I don't answer unless they are in my phonebook. unknowns can leave a message.

Radnor:
Also LOVE when Microsoft discovers I have an error with my operating system and call me  with my system running linux

oldgraygeek:

--- Quote from: Radnor on April 05, 2020, 12:08:04 AM ---Also LOVE when Microsoft discovers I have an error with my operating system and call me  with my system running linux

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version