Author Topic: Guns in School Work - Here is the Proof  (Read 1747 times)

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
Guns in School Work - Here is the Proof
« on: January 09, 2013, 04:39:47 PM »
As those on the left ridicule the idea of putting guns in schools, what they don't tell you is that they are already there in many states.  They will not tell you this because of two things:

1. It goes against their narrative.
2. When a mass killing is stopped it technically does not fit the category of a mass shooting so they can act like it never happened.

Cowan trained a .380-caliber semi-automatic pistol at Riden’s face, said Sullivan County Sheriff Wayne Anderson. Carolyn Gudger, the school resource officer, drew her gun, then shielded the principal’s body with her own.

http://www.tricities.com/news/article_35434f30-00d3-522f-98f1-58f372591713.html

Facts do not matter to the gun grabbers, they want to argue with emotion, not facts, not reason.  Pelosi, Reid, Obama, Bloomberg et al, are happy grandstanding on the graves of those children while demonizing you and me for daring to own a gun so that we will not also be victims.

The idea that the only way to make us safer is to further disarm law-abiding citizens is absolutely insane.  
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:57:15 PM by Hawkeye »

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Re: Guns in School Work - Here is the Proof
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 05:16:35 PM »
From what I've read, in Delaware, it is up to the school district, as to wether they have "armed presence" in schools. I know there are armed police in some schools, although they are referred to as "resourse officers".
In Delaware, at the descrecion of the school district, there can be armed police, state or local, or armed contracted security.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun