Author Topic: Contrast in 2 Shootings  (Read 10172 times)

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
Contrast in 2 Shootings
« on: June 01, 2009, 06:34:07 PM »
I am sure that most of the media will be reporting on the Dr. Tiller shooting in Wichita over the weekend.  Of course this reporting will go into detail of the right-wing view on abortion while smearing all conservatives and gun owners in the process.  What you will probably not hear much of is the Army recruiter shot and killed in Arkansas today.  It will be interesting to see how the media reports these shootings with two victims on the opposite ends of the political spectrum.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,523860,00.html

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
Re: Contrast in 2 Shootings
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 09:21:48 PM »
Update on the soldier killing. It was not a recruiter that was shot, it was a soldier just back from basic training and guess what?  The shooter was a muslim.  The response from the main stream media is...........Look over there, I see something shiny.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 12:37:24 AM »
Oh oh a penny.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 10:22:08 AM »
I am having a hard time letting this one go.  The media is still ignoring the story of a soldier killed on our own soil by a Muslim.  Here is Obama's official take on the two murders.

Obama: Murdered abortion doctor="Shocked and outraged by these heinous acts of violence." Murdered soldiers by Muslim terrorist="Saddened by this senseless act of violence"

You can see where his priorities are.

Sussex County

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 12:59:37 PM »
I still have not heard a single thing about the Soldiers death.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 04:39:12 PM »
I still have not heard a single thing about the Soldiers death.

Apparently FOX News is the only one covering this. The Delaware State News has so far ignored the story.

Sussex County