Author Topic: tv airs accurate info on AR 15  (Read 3323 times)

kathy1

tv airs accurate info on AR 15
« on: May 03, 2013, 03:24:20 PM »
http://www.wtnh.com//dpp/on_air/links_on_tv/special-report-firearm-facts#.US4JgDDVUxF

copy and paste the above link for a TV broadcast from Connecticut...an interview with COLT manufacturing on accurate info regarding the AR 15.

Obleo

• Life Member
Re: tv airs accurate info on AR 15
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 05:48:44 PM »
Way good!  Thanks kathy1.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 10:45:46 PM »
I never thought I would buy one.  I have a neighbor that is a NCC officer and has an AR of his own.  He let me shoot it on an outing and I loved it.  Now have one!!!   For the record, I am old school, and I mean OLD.  Have been shooting for 60+ years.  Many of my guns are older than many posting on this site, but still shoot well and I enjoy them all.
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 02:22:02 AM »
I never thought I would buy one.  I have a neighbor that is a NCC officer and has an AR of his own.  He let me shoot it on an outing and I loved it.  Now have one!!!   For the record, I am old school, and I mean OLD.  Have been shooting for 60+ years.  Many of my guns are older than many posting on this site, but still shoot well and I enjoy them all.

@Just Bill, I received a Christmas present from my dad 51 years ago, which at that time was the best present I had ever received. You will remember this, it a was Remington nylon 66 .22 semi automatic rifle.
I was the happiest kid on the block. Seven years from that day I was carrying a M16 into battle in a foreign country in Southeast Asia.

I have owned many since then including my present semi-automatic sporting rifle, S&W M&P AR-15.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 08:25:23 PM »

They sure don't make them like they used to do they ( people or guns)
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 04:02:22 PM »
Remington Nylon 66, Mohawk Brown.  1st rifle I bought with my own money!
Proud resident of Kent County DE

formerly known as frank

• Life Member
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 02:39:17 PM »
Very good rifle, unless you were dumb enough to take it apart. I worked for a gunsmith, in the early seventies, who made alot of money, putting together guns (nylon 66)  brought to him in a basket