Author Topic: Unarmed Man Charged NYPD Shooting  (Read 2646 times)

Morder Chemiker

Unarmed Man Charged NYPD Shooting
« on: December 06, 2013, 01:59:17 PM »
I thought this was pretty funny/sad.  NYPD officers try to shoot this guy because he reached in his pocket but instead shot 2 innocent women before they ended up just tazing the guy, and now the guy is charged for assault for injuring the 2 women that the officers shot.

http://rt.com/usa/unarmed-man-charged-nypd-shooting-736/

joek

• NRA Life Member, USCG veteran
Re: Unarmed Man Charged NYPD Shooting
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 04:10:42 AM »
Sad sorry in deed.  Hopefully the internal affairs department does their job correctly.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 05:58:46 AM »
and they call this Law... and Justice?  :( Wait a sec.. To protect & Serve..  ???

Very sad. But wait... The "Criminal" Justice System wont let us down... oh ahh.........

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 10:16:12 AM »
The fact that the Prosecutess was able to get a Grand Jury indictment for this shows the depth of how low our system of "justice" is.   
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 09:29:05 PM »
I thought this was pretty funny/sad.  NYPD officers try to shoot this guy because he reached in his pocket but instead shot 2 innocent women before they ended up just tazing the guy, and now the guy is charged for assault for injuring the 2 women that the officers shot.

http://rt.com/usa/unarmed-man-charged-nypd-shooting-736/

And many of the progressives think that cops are more trustworthy to have high cap mags off duty. I fail to see how they can charge the guys because the cops are lousy shots.

I also was curious is there a way to find statistics on how many bystanders are shot by the police compared with bystanders shop when civilians are in self defense shoots.

It seems just from what I read and hear that there is less "collateral damage" with civilians protecting themselves than some police that cant shoot straight.

"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"