Author Topic: Cc permit for md resident  (Read 2084 times)

Jboezz

Cc permit for md resident
« on: March 27, 2016, 04:14:15 PM »
I am a md resident and was told by a coworker that also lives in me and holds a fl non resident ccw permit that if I held a fl non resident or ut non resident ccw permit that I could legally conceal carry in Delaware. A friend of mine that lives in de and has his de ccw permit disagreed and talked to the de attorney generals office. They told him because I was a resident of md that either of those ccw permits would only allow me to legally transport my firearm into or through the state of de if I was traveling and I would not be able to cc. Anyone have some insight? Thanks
NRA member
45 acp S & W 1911 performance center

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
Re: Cc permit for md resident
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 05:49:25 PM »
  handgunlaw.us on their DE page advises caution when reading the DE AG website, but FWIW here is the link to the DE AG website.  What you heard your friend say does not agree with the published DE AG "Concealed Weapons Reciprocity" webpage unless you are a "person prohibited" (see paragraph just below the middle of the page). Note that if you have a DE drivers license that you have a DE CCDW to carry concealed in DE. 
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

29thInfantry

• Life Member
Re: Cc permit for md resident
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 07:08:29 PM »
That DE AG website still states that VA will not honor DE permits.  They did reverse that in VA didn't they or did I miss something?   
NRA Member
US Army Vet.
Delaware CCDWP
PA LTCF
Child of God