Author Topic: Save The 2nd Rally May 25 Philadelphia  (Read 2548 times)

ellington

Save The 2nd Rally May 25 Philadelphia
« on: May 19, 2013, 01:16:44 PM »
http://www.gunrightsacrossamerica.com/Save_The_2nd.html

Is everyone going to this? I surely hope so!
"Don't pull the thang out unless you plan to bang. Don't even bang unless you plan to hit something." Andre 3000

Just Bill

• Life Member
Re: Save The 2nd Rally May 25 Philadelphia
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 11:25:47 PM »
Sounds like quite a list of speakers.  If they won't turn out to save our rights in Delaware, why would they go to Philly???  Just asking????????
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 12:38:24 AM »
Sounds like quite a list of speakers.  If they won't turn out to save our rights in Delaware, why would they go to Philly???  Just asking????????

As much as I hate to say it Delaware is probably, I hope not, a lost cause. Consider Barack Hussein Obama did win the state twice by very large margins. PA was also won by him, but not as much.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 12:52:26 AM »
A lot of us Delawareans sure turned out at the second amendment rally they held in Dover, at the modern maturity center. Just sayin.....
New Castle County

SteveMiller

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 12:03:00 AM »
I listened to a few of the speeches on youtube.  I liked this one a lot delivered by an 11 yr old.  One of the things he highlights is the difference between Firearm safety being something schools promoted rather than today when it can't be mentioned in any way (also can't eat a pastry in shape of gun, point a finger an make a bang sound on the playground or have a plastic toy gun the size of a common quarter on a bus).  He also talks about the failure of laws to change evil people into good ones.  Good stuff.

http://youtu.be/jEyOXnuoF2M
Steve Miller
DSSA
NRA Life Member
Gun Owners of America