Author Topic: New Jersey woman dies defenseless.  (Read 2893 times)

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
New Jersey woman dies defenseless.
« on: June 06, 2015, 04:58:52 PM »
http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/second-amendment-2/outrageous-nj-woman-brutally-murdered-while-waiting-for-pistol-permit-to-protect-herself

This woman in immediate danger dies trying to work her way through the serpentine system to obtain the means to defend herself. This was not even  to carry, it was simply just buy a gun to keep with her in her home.

Shame on the politicians and police officials that allowed this to happen. Shame on you!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 02:31:59 AM by Clarence »
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: New Jersey woman dies defenseless.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 07:09:12 PM »
I read this on TH this morning. Very sad...

RetCapt1994

• Life Member
Re: New Jersey woman dies defenseless.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 10:28:57 PM »
This is a very sad story but it has probably happened many times in this country. I wish the lamestream media would run this story. This will not happen because it goes against their anti-gun agenda. I was born, worked at my profession my enire life and then retired in 1994. I moved to DE four months later just to get the hell out of the Peoples Republik of NJ. The Progressives do not care about this poor young lady or others with a similar situation. They will protest of a black male is shoot by law enforcement because this is part of their agenda.
Glock Armorer - Tavor Level One Armorer
It is all about bullet placement                          Carry permits, de ccw, and leosa/hr218  DELAWARE SUCKS----THE WORST STATE