General Gun Discussion > Handgun Corner

Canik

(1/4) > >>

sprue:
I took my Canik and the HK to the range on Monday and my takeaway from that trip was that the Canik is still the best gun for me. With the trigger on the canik I'm getting much tighter shot groups and quicker follow up shots. Out of the box it's also more reliable than the HK which still hasn't gotten through the break in period. So the Canik is back to being my EDC. My thoughts now are on whether or not I should swap over the red dot from the HK or put some night sights on it.

I think it's safe to say now that I'm a Canik fanboy but I'm always on a quest to find the best trigger.

Just Bill:
Why would you ask some stranger on what to do with your guns??  You are the only one to use it, most likely, so do what you prefer.  Many of us have guns, and favorite guns.  Guess which gets the better equipment.

Bill

sprue:

--- Quote from: Just Bill on January 20, 2022, 09:32:10 PM ---Why would you ask some stranger on what to do with your guns?? 

--- End quote ---

I like talking about guns and some people out there might have more experience than I do with the various sights on the market.

slsharp:
I have a Taurus G3c, and can't hide the broadside of a barndoor with it.  Probably because I haven't practiced enough!
Regards,
Simon

Just Bill:
What works for one may not work for others.  By all means, get opinions, read up,  but you have to decide.  My eyes are getting old. I have trouble with some sights, so red dots, scopes, etc., help me.  But they tend to be more bulky and can slow defensive measures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version