General Gun Discussion > Handgun Corner

Canik

<< < (2/4) > >>

slsharp:
My eyes are getting old also- I might just practice draw-fire like the cowboys do in the movies.  They rarely miss!
-Simon

Libertarian5:
Still looking for my perfect EDC. Currently it's between a Taurus G2c which is the most comfortable carry almost forget I have it on but the trigger sucks and it's not ambi. My Ruger American Compact shoots great and is ambi but bulky and not comfortable. So, Im stuck between the hkp30sk, Glock 26 or the Kimber mako r7. Leaning towards Kimber because of the optic ready feature

sprue:
So size is a high priority for you. I might look into a hellcat or similar size when the weather gets too warm but for now I'll keep the 18+1 capacity or maybe lose enough weight to appendix carry comfortably  ;D

Anything that's optics ready is great and is now a feature that I'm always looking for even if I don't put one on. I am finding with my Canik that sometimes a shirt or jacket will snag on the optic slowing down the draw.

SturmRugerSR9:

--- Quote from: slsharp on January 22, 2022, 11:41:07 AM ---My eyes are getting old also- I might just practice draw-fire like the cowboys do in the movies.  They rarely miss!
-Simon

--- End quote ---

Like you say, it's a movie, it's not real....

slsharp:
Also not real is "hollywood" in general- most actors and "hollywood elites" are anti-gun, yet they sure love to shoot everyone in sight!
Case in point that A-hole Alex Baldwin.
What a bunch of hypocrites!!
Makes me laugh everytime one of them pulls out a gun.
-Simon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version