Author Topic: Steele's  (Read 2058 times)

ellington

Steele's
« on: June 14, 2011, 11:51:57 PM »
I just wanted to say that I went to Steele's gun shop in Lewes this weekend. I've read some discouraging things about the place online, but was pleased to have been treated the exact opposite of my expectations. The place was dark and a bit cluttered, but the two people that helped me out were awesome. The gun selection was great, the prices seemed reasonable, and everyone was knowledgable. One of the people working on Saturday was a sweet lady holding the most ADORABLE child ever. I live in NCC and plan on using them as much as possible. I told the lady what i was looking for and although it wasn't in stock, she told me she'd happily meet me in Wilmo at a time that is was convenient for both of us. I'm a sucker for good service, so I plan on sticking with them as much as possible. Apparently, the owner was the youngest person in DE to own a gun shop. Two thumbs up!!!
"Don't pull the thang out unless you plan to bang. Don't even bang unless you plan to hit something." Andre 3000

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
Re: Steele's
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 01:40:37 AM »
But son bought his first handgun there, a Springfield Armory 1911 for what I thought it was a reasonable price.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County