State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Knockout Game

(1/4) > >>

Clarence:
I don't know who had heard off this so called "knockout game" it apparently involves youths who for no reason pick someone out and punch them with the idea of knocking them out

Pretty dispicable.  These are videoed and posted on line

In any case, see what happens when they try this on an armed citizen:

http://americas-liberty.tumblr.com/post/67669245509/video-knockout-game-vs-concealed-carry-permit

oldgraygeek:
He clearly forgot the headshot. Other than that, happy ending!

Lumspond:
Knock out Vs. Glock out. Clear winner.

Beretta92:
Bill O'reily had a segment on the knock out game on his show Wednesday evening. It is apparently more prevalent across the country but is not being reported by the liberal media.

He also stated that: "Black youths who target white people call it polar bear hunting" That is as accurate as I remember the statement.

Cbmarine:
Fox News has covered the Knockout Game extensively.  Apparently anyone helpless or unaware is fair game; old, young, women, Asians, Jews except possibly other blacks.  Two videos show women being attacked from behind.  Appears that the sucker punch is the preferred method.  Having a buddy shoot a video and then everyone laughing is the norm.  Stay Condition Yellow and above.  Back when I was young, the Ten Commandments was taught in schools.  The Bible was tossed out in 1962 and since then morality has become unknown to many people. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version