State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Another MAIG Member Hits the News

(1/2) > >>

Hawkeye:
Another Mayor Against Illegal Guns (should be called Mayors Against ALL Guns) member managed to get himself in the news. We all know that these morally superior intellects have so much more understanding and compassion then us knuckle draggers that I am sure this is all just a misunderstanding.

--- Quote ---“You know something, Davis?” he says to the officer in the video. “I’m the one that hired you in this job, man. I mean, it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter about that. But you know something? How the f**k you guys going to play the game?”

When the officer later addresses him as “sir,” Jenkins replies: “Don’t call me sir.”

“Mayor? Is that better?” the officer says.

“Don’t call me mayor,” Jenkins replies. “Call me n****r, because that’s what I am when I’m right here in handcuffs. But you know something? I don’t give a f**k.”

Altogether, hours of video were released, showing the Jenkins not happy about his arrest.

“What are you going to do? Put me in jail five years? I’ll get out in five years, and I going to f***ing tell you what the f**k you did to me, and I’m going to come back to you,” he tells an officer later.
--- End quote ---
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/24/video-shows-monticello-mayor-cursing-breaking-clock-after-dwi-arrest/

I am guessing the "cracker" comment has been deleted from the article. The Drudge Report link says that he used that word as do some of the comments.

poster formerly know as Silverbullet:
It is amazing how there is a double standard of how we judge.

ThePixelated:
That's awesome. Politicians always think they're above the people they're supposed to work for. I hope they drag him through the mud.

SturmRugerSR9:
This is the list of Delaware Mayors that are members of MAIG (Mayors Against Illegal (ALL) Guns):

Delaware:

Mayor Michael Smith
Blades, DE

Mayor Diane C. Hanson
Dewey Beach, DE

Mayor Kenneth Branner
Middletown, DE

Mayor Dennis P. Williams
Wilmington, DE

My question is: how does the mayor of Wilmington justify being a member of MAIG and being a DECCW permit holder both?

Cbmarine:

--- Quote from: SturmRugerSR9 on November 25, 2013, 11:36:15 PM ---...
      Mayor Dennis P. Williams
Wilmington, DE

My question is: how does the mayor of Wilmington justify being a member of MAIG and being a DECCW permit holder both?
--- End quote ---

Looks like a manifestation of the "end justifies the means" where Mayor Williams wants to protect himself until he can ban all guns. We can only hope that he will have an epiphany where he realizes through experience the value of his 2A rights.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version