Author Topic: Lawyer? Attorney! Experienced in 2nd ammendment issues...  (Read 9320 times)

trevor

Lawyer? Attorney! Experienced in 2nd ammendment issues...
« on: July 11, 2010, 11:25:24 PM »
I have a some training, do a lot of reading, try to get the range regularly, possess a DE CCDW (PA & FL as well), a reliable firearm, a holster, and hollowpoints. I try to be alert and cautious.

What I don't have is a business card of an attorney with a proven track record defending CCDW carriers in Delaware.  Or something similar. I would think that all of us here could use such a card, safely stowed away in their wallet or purse.

Does anyone know of such an attorney?

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: Lawyer? Attorney! Experienced in 2nd ammendment issues...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 12:06:02 AM »
Heaven forbid that I ever need to call someone regarding a situation related to my firearm....   it's going to be John Malik.  Office is 302-427-2247.  Cell # (24/7) 530-6095.  Don't be afraid to wake him up in the middle of the night if necessary!!  John's a good guy.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

GunEnvy

• Life Member
  • NRA Life Member
Re: Lawyer? Attorney! Experienced in 2nd ammendment issues...
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 01:56:58 AM »
Also reach out to DSSA, I don't have their number but you can google them. I belive the president, john thompson, is a lawyer.
Honey I swear I've had that gun for years!