Author Topic: Gun Control Advocates Make Stuff Up - Anyone Surprised?  (Read 9023 times)

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
Gun Control Advocates Make Stuff Up - Anyone Surprised?
« on: July 25, 2010, 03:28:44 PM »
Gun control advocates make up facts about concealed carry.  This falls into the NSS category.

The Brady Campaign and the Violence Policy Center evaluate the benefits of concealed handgun laws based solely on the claimed costs — they don’t compare the cases where defensive uses occurred to the bad things that happen, but only count what they claim are the bad cases. They ignore lots of amazing defensive gun use cases. But even more bizarrely, they count legitimate self-defense cases as bad events even when no charges are filed or the permit holder is later exonerated.[/font]
[/color]

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Hank

Re: Gun Control Advocates Make Stuff Up - Anyone Surprised?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 11:45:04 AM »
Hi all.
Do you really think that they will tell the truth? Just why would they do that? If they did, It would only hurt them. The truth and the facts have nothing to do with It. Most other people work another way, If we don't like something, we just don't do it, easy! On the other hand, If they don't like something, no one should do it, or even be alowed to read about it. Zero!!! If you don't want to carry a weapon, that's OK , just don't. But don't tell me that I cant, because you don't like it!!! That weapon that I carry, may just save there life some day??? Something that they should think about, but won't!!!

This my friends, Is the liberal mindset, Like dear Rosie O', tell us that we should not have guns, but It's just fine for her to hire armed guards for herself. A do as I say and not as I do. And she thinks that just fine. ( Whatch out for the people that make the rules that don't have to live by them ) Health care , ring a bell??? Remember VOTE!!!