Author Topic: New Jersey Give Middle Finger to SCOTUS  (Read 959 times)

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
New Jersey Give Middle Finger to SCOTUS
« on: October 14, 2022, 12:33:44 AM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/13/lawmakers-pitch-nations-strongest-gun-bill-in-response-to-supreme-court-00061693

Governor Murphy and the New Jersey Legislature have been having a major hissy fit over law abiding citizens exercising their constitutional right to self defense.

The blatantly unconstitutional law will demand liability carry insurance, a ban on carry on private and public property and punitive “training” and permit fees.

Basically making the permit useless. 

You can be sure that the powers that be are salivating at the chance to inflict this on us in Delaware.  Only that pesky Article 20 stands in the way.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 03:15:55 AM by Clarence »
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.

Oaklandopen

Re: New Jersey Give Middle Finger to SCOTUS
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2022, 11:25:41 AM »
These rats are a joke.  I love the one guy saying he enjoys his guns responsibly and that the potential law has no conflict.  They probably have a slew of security with guns around them to get to the range,  pop a couple holes in paper just to prove they are enjoying the 2nd amendment as it was intended.  Probably the same type of person that is a vegan and only consumes vegetables that are humanely picked

Then the one about wanting ppl who visit the state to feel safe in the specific zones that are gun free. Biggest farce on the planet.  If I may go back to when Chris Rock said never go to a party with metal detectors,  cuz everyone outside knows everyone inside ain't got a gun

And you're right about delaware following suit.  They basically combing the delaware river beaches for the trash laws that float down the river from jersey, who combs through the needles on their beaches for legislative trash from nyc runoff

Maybe everyone should change their name to biden and get away with everything

Just Bill

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2022, 12:48:20 PM »
Headline this morning...5 shot on nature trail.  So, I suppose that is a gun free zone???  I always carry in gun free zones, consequences be dammed.  I don't want to be caught as the only one without a gun in a gun free zone.
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

del elec

• Life Member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2023, 12:36:38 AM »
Hopefully there will be the same success with the law that the MD governor just signed.
[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
------)_'_\ * (
"----------\ * \
"-----------\_*_\
Life NRA
Shooters Choice
Bridgeville Rifle & Pistol Club
DE CCDW
PA LTCF
MD Wear & Carry

Clarence

• Life Member
  • Liberty and Independence
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2023, 01:46:48 PM »
Hopefully there will be the same success with the law that the MD governor just signed.
NRA filed the suit yesterday.
DE MD PA VA FL ccw. NRA Life Member. DSSA member. Sussex County

Quod non me necat me fortiorem facit.