General Gun Discussion > Handgun Corner

What are you carrying?

<< < (2/10) > >>

GunEnvy:
Mostly I carry this Colt Defender in a Desantis IWB.  Sometimes I will carry a S&W 642 in a pocket holster. I call it my summer gun.

Moosie:
SW9GVE. 9mm by S&W.  Black not the funky green!  16+1 intend to get a shoudler holster as I'm already battling my waistband as it is! LOL  Things are snug so I dont want to add to it with a holster and weapon.  As a newbie (and a female), I'm always open to suggestions from folks who already carry.

GunEnvy:
Welcome Moosie, that S&W is a nice gun. they don't get enough looks due to the rest of the smith lineup. Only advise I would give as to the shoulder rig is that you always have to wear a coat or vest even in August. And also before you huy it think of which side you will wear it to and will a car seat belt interfere with drawing it. My wife is looking into one of the purses that the companies make. They are basically holsters that have a purse built around them. Nice thing about CCW is no matter what you decide its better than the alternative, not having protection. Good luck

Sigarms12:
I battle my waist line every day and still find the little extra room for the IWB holster however a purse holster would be a great alternative.

marvinbean:
Both my wife and I carry the S&W 642 The wife has a Laser Max on hers with Houge grips .

She likes to carry hers in her purse and I'm experimenting with an ankle holster while I'm waiting for a Mika pocket holster I ordered back in November. It should be here next week, Mika mailed it on 2/11, can't wait.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version