Author Topic: NCC References  (Read 590 times)

Davidone

NCC References
« on: October 05, 2023, 03:53:45 PM »
Hi I need some help with ccw references from ncc. Would you be open to grabbing a bite or drink and seeing if it’s a good match? I’m a fire fighter, college student, Eagle Scout. Living in Wilmington. I’d like my ccw bc I have had too many close calls with my neighbor being stabbed and my car broken into. And I live(in what I thought a decent area)…lol. Please let me know. Thanks

Just Bill

• Life Member
Re: NCC References
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2023, 11:01:19 PM »
There are several here that can help.  My recommendation is Radnor, but there are others.

Bill
NRA Cert. Instructor Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun
NRA Lifer
NRA RSO
DE/PA CCDW permits
AGI certified gunsmith--Cowboy Action/1911/Glock/rifle/pistol/shotgun/rimfire
AGI Firearms Appraiser/FFL 01
AGI certified Master Gunsmith

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2023, 11:26:29 PM »
Past scout masters (leaders) would be great reference.  Co-workers at the station?

If you need to discuss, look in my profile for number.  Leave msg.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 12:49:09 AM by Radnor »
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

sprue

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2023, 12:43:22 AM »
I'm self employed so finding references was tough. I got my references from my former co workers and from shop owners who I'd gotten to know. If you spend a  lot of time in a shop and the guys/gals recognize you when you come in tell them you're looking for references. Best advice is talk to coworkers you think are pretty good on guns. Shop at local gun stores, buy ammo and supplies from them and get to chatting with people there to make friends. Just drop in once a week, chat, spend $10-20-50 each time and become a regular.