CCW Methods & Issues > No Carry Locations

philadelphia zoo

<< < (3/4) > >>

29thInfantry:
Went to the Zoo today and no "Animals" were harmed during out stay.  the Garage is right by the Zoo and the walk is a short one to the entrance.  Philly Police were on the streets while we were walking in and out.  There are no signs that I saw on the property about no firearms.  It was a great trip then we headed to Shady Maple for dinner. 

CorBon:
If you can park in the Tiger lot (by the balloon), you'll even save yourself from that short walk from the garage -- where the sidewalk is often filled with the filthy beasts that inhabit Philly' streets.

29thInfantry:

--- Quote from: CorBon on July 16, 2017, 04:52:59 PM ---If you can park in the Tiger lot (by the balloon), you'll even save yourself from that short walk from the garage -- where the sidewalk is often filled with the filthy beasts that inhabit Philly' streets.

--- End quote ---

Tiger lot was closed when we got there

hap_hazzard:
Zoo update

Just as an FYI...

I went to the zoo recently and they have signs posted no firearms. There is a screening station where they go through backpacks and the like however no metal detectors are present at this time. I did some additional research and it appears that like Delaware, signs have no weight of law in PA so it becomes a potential trespassing situation if discovered and asked to leave.

Side note: meh, zoo has changed quite a bit since I was a kid. I was very disappointed to see that the old kids zoo as you might remember with the large board and sea otters is now a beer garden.

SturmRugerSR9:
Typical Filthydelphia!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version