Author Topic: Paperwork just submitted today  (Read 3377 times)

Matt826

Paperwork just submitted today
« on: April 05, 2013, 07:27:14 PM »
Well I finally got all my paperwork finalized and turned it in this morning. She said that it should be around 6 months to hear back from them. I hope it doesn't take that long to get my permit. We shall see.
New Castle County

Fishhunter911

Re: Paperwork just submitted today
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 08:09:22 PM »
Good luck! I will be submitting mine on Monday. 6 months is entirely to @@@@ long!

Matt826

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 08:44:45 PM »
Yea tell me about it.
New Castle County

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 01:24:09 PM »
Maybe we should start getting vocal to our elected officials and express our opinions on this too.

It is the longest wait of your life!!!
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

robberbaron

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 01:41:44 PM »
I submitted mine in NCC on Jan. 28th. I received a call from the AG office on April 1 to clarify an item and was told that everything was good to go with the AG and the paperwork would be sent over to the Prothonotary for final approval. They gave no indication about the time frame, though.  This may be a good gauge of the time frame in the future and I will post when it finally arrives.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 03:20:34 PM »
It would be of interest to know how many applications are being processed by each county and the time lag in each county, to see which county is really trying to process the applications in a timely manner, and which ones are just dragging their feet. My opinion, and just that, opinion, NCC really drags their feet. Anyone have any real info to share here?
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 08:45:23 PM »
Good luck with your app.

The thing that gets me is they just dont undestand criminals don't wait to carry guns.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

Matt826

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 04:16:48 AM »
Yea for a time frame of 6 months out, I would hope they are trying to process a lot of applicants.
New Castle County

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2013, 11:31:13 AM »
I submitted my paperwork in early March. At that time they told me around 3 months for Sussex county.
With all the new gun laws and proposed gun laws, it gives concern to many people who would not normally apply for a CCDW. They are now so this has really increased the submittals. The TV news media (whom I despise) and some online media only add to these issues.

Only thing we can do is keep contacting the politicians and letting them know you concerns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County