Author Topic: When to call for update?  (Read 7780 times)

prplflh71

Re: When to call for update?
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 08:50:39 PM »
I turned in my renewal in person at the Prothonotary in late March. Still waiting! 5/31 is approaching fast!

Mine renewal was finally delivered today. Man! These things are over-sized for a standard wallet and the lamination doesnt last a week.
"Will work for ammo"

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 11:58:19 PM »
Congrats!!  And yes, you'll get better quality merchandise out of a bubble gum machine!

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

Animal66

• NRA Member
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 12:39:05 AM »
So last week I called to check on the status of a new permit. They told me they are still
Working on renewals that people are screaming cause they were due 3 weeks ago.
She told me to call back next week...so when I called today,she told me the same story and said
They haven't even begun to look at any new applications. It has been 5 months now since I turned
my App in. Its so frustrating!  Is there anything I can do to speed this up? I mean @@@@ they cashed my
application check fast enough.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 08:38:21 AM by Animal66 »

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2011, 02:36:55 PM »
Animal, all I can tell you is that calling them doesn't do anything to speed the process up, in fact I'd think it would slow it down a little more.  You'll just have to continue to wait.  It sucks, but all of us have been there.

If there's a problem or question on your app, they'll call you.

Hope the wait is over shortly for you,

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Animal66

• NRA Member
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2011, 03:46:03 PM »
Thanks Moosie!
I'm sorry to vent.

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2011, 04:40:29 PM »
It's a-ok, Animal.  Like I said, we've all been in your shoes at some point.  We're ready to start stalking the mail carrier and eventually, lo' and behold... it shows up.

Moosie