Author Topic: Week 11 in Kent County  (Read 6788 times)

Poppop XDM

Re: Week 11 in Kent County
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2013, 11:34:28 PM »
Bulldog.   It will come soon my friend.  Carrying going good trying to get used to it.
Kent County

loumem

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2013, 12:25:19 PM »
Bulldog, I've been watching your progress because I submitted about two weeks after you. So I figure when you get yours mine will follow shortly! That is until I saw that some have come sooner! I called yesterday to follow up and was told the person that handled the permits was out until Monday. I left a voicemail. So the wait continues! I was at 10 weeks this past Wed.

Louis
Kent County

Bulldog021

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2013, 01:43:29 PM »
Louis I feel your pain, I will keep updating as info becomes available. I did get a weird email yesterday from delaware sportsman talking about how the ag is slowboating apps and how they want us to have to qual yearly on the carry weapon. The most disturbing part was that they wanted to limit your carry gun to 1 and have the permit be specific to the gun. I hope it's crap but nothing is outside of the realm with these nutcases
Kent County
USMC Vet.
NRA Member
Sig Sauer MK 25
Colt M45A1
Glock 19
Sig MPX
Beretta M9A3
DE CCDW
PA LTCF

loumem

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2013, 06:08:48 PM »
Yes, I saw your post! I'll call/email as soon as I can!

Louis

Bulldog021

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2013, 06:26:33 PM »
And so begins lucky week 13  ???
Kent County
USMC Vet.
NRA Member
Sig Sauer MK 25
Colt M45A1
Glock 19
Sig MPX
Beretta M9A3
DE CCDW
PA LTCF

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2013, 11:26:33 AM »
I did get a weird email yesterday from delaware sportsman talking about how the ag is slowboating apps and how they want us to have to qual yearly on the carry weapon. The most disturbing part was that they wanted to limit your carry gun to 1 and have the permit be specific to the gun. I hope it's crap but nothing is outside of the realm with these nutcases

I go the same email so we must be on the same email list. I would not put anything past AG Biden as he is following the VP and Obummer.
We must be prudent and make sure this kind of proposed legislation does not go anywhere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County