State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Joe Biden's tip for self-defense: Get a shotgun

<< < (2/6) > >>

Newlife503:
Sounds like its time to move out of Delaware.

SturmRugerSR9:
When Jill Biden goes out on the balcony and fires those 2 shots, that's just a signal for the Secret Service Guards that they have 24/7 to come-a-runnin' with their arsonal of AR-15s, M-16s, Ouzis, and Glocks with supe hig mags.
But, what about you and I? 2 shotgun shells and a double barrel. Although I might be attacked by a DUCK!

Obleo:

--- Quote ---"...you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself."
--- End quote ---

OK Joe.  How many do I need?  Keep in mind that U.S.M.C. rifle companies have been known to RUN OUT OF AMMO because of one sniper!

Kilroy08:
Ugh, Biden should go back to detailing his Trans Am while rocking out to Night Ranger and leave well enough alone. I'm almost embarrassed to the point of moving to PA.

How could we have ever elected this man to office in the first place?

For those of you who aren't fans of The Onion.......

http://www.theonion.com/articles/shirtless-biden-washes-trans-am-in-white-house-dri,2718/

Lumspond:
"Nobody needs a semi-auto. Get a shotgun, a double barrel".
Does Joe know that plenty of shotguns are semi-auto? We shouldn't tell him. Isn't it nice to know that blowhards like him, who know nothing of the subject or terminology, get to tell us what to do?

As far as "stepping on the balcony and firing two rounds in the air", I suggest he read "In the gravest extreme" by Massod Ayoob. It will let this Greenville socialite know what criminals are really like, and what they want to do to him. And yea Joe, as the others have mentioned, if Jill fires a couple rounds from your double barrel shotgun, she now has to use it as a club. Dumbass....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version